Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Most Ridiculously Delicious Tea


My break is dwindling down. Isn't that the worst when you just slowly watch your days off tick away? You try to ignore it and tell yourself to focus on the present, don't focus on how many days you have left. I can never do that, I wake up and go "Well it's Thursday, only a few days left..." Haha, it's a chipper way to start my morning. Does anyone else do this or is it just me?

I had to share a new favorite thing with you these days.  I absolutely love tea! Of course I also love coffee, hot chocolate, hot toddys, pretty much any beverage at an above tepid temperature. If you are the same, you are going to LOVE this festive tea.

I walked into Teavana a few weeks ago. I really wasn't planning on buying anything because it really isn't cheap, but then I tasted the white chocolate peppermint tea and it was all over.  If you could drink a holiday, this would be it. It is sooo good!


I think I paid $12 for 2 ounces which is a little pricey, but it has really lasted because you only use a teaspoon and a half for each cup.  You will need a tea ball because all of their teas are loose leaf. I bought this one and love it.

You should try it, you won't regret it.  Do you have a favorite holiday drink?



No comments:

Post a Comment