Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Currently and Traditions

Happy New Year!
I am so excited to actually be on top of things with Farley's Currently for once ever. Except everyone has already done theirs, so it turns out I'm not really on top of things - dang it!



As I completed this currently, I realized that we don't have a New Year's Eve or New Year's Day tradition! Since we are newly married, we really haven't been together long enough to form a tradition and I wasn't really on top of things to try to come up with.

What are some traditions that you all do? We need some ideas!

Be sure to link up with Oh Boy, Fourth Grade to do your own Currently!

10 comments:

  1. Ah laundry. Why is it that it's easy to wash, but impossible to fold?! Enjoy the rest of winter break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! It's totally strange, but so true. My least favorite chore, hands down. Thanks for stopping by Kristina! :)

      Delete
  2. I just saw the Mindy Project for the first time yesterday - hilarious!! But, then again, I'm a fan of anything on Bravo! :) I've been married for 14 years and we don't have any New Year traditions either - well unless hanging out in our pajamas on New Years Day watching college football counts?! Probably not. ;) Ugh...you did just remind me that I have laundry waiting....enjoy the rest of your break!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! A pajama day sounds perfect actually! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm loving my break too!! Best wishes in 2014!!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laundry...never ends! Enjoy the rest of your break!
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,

    Just found your blog through Farley's linky!! Folding laundry is the worst isn't it.......

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the blog, Katie! I can't wait to check out your blog. :)

      Delete