Here are the rules...
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions written by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers you think bring sunshine to the world
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
11 Questions from Erin:
1. What is your favorite subject to teach?
I love to teach Social Studies. I get to teach Ancient Civilizations in 6th grade and I have to admit it's the best thing ever in my opinion.
2. What is a piece of advice you'd like to give to new teachers?
Don't be afraid to ask for help. Do not feel like you are being a pain by asking.
3. What's one of your guilty pleasures?
Laying in bed about an hour before bed watching my trashy reality shows on the DVR. It's the best - in fact it will be happening soon here shortly!
4. How would you describe your classroom using three words?
Oooo this is a hard one! Positivity breeds results.
5. When did you know you wanted to be a teacher?
When I was 5, teaching my stuffed animals very in depth lessons I am sure.
6. How do you try and spread your sunshine to others?
I try to stay positive and enthusiastic. Life is too short to be negative.
7. What's your song anthem?
Umm, Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangsta.... Haha, just kidding, I have no idea.
8. Name your teaching necessity.
My projector or document camera - I would be lost without it! And coffee.
9. What's your favorite snack food?
Clemetines! Can't stop eating them. I am pretty sure my fingertips are orange during the winter.
10. Who is your favorite children's author?
Betty MacDonald - I am obsessed with the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle series. I have loved it ever since I was old enough to read.
11. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I wanted to be a part of this wonderful community! I have met so many wonderful bloggers and am so thankful for all of the inspiration and knowledge I have received through reading and blogging!
I want to nominate:
Here are my 11 questions...
1. What's your favorite thing to watch on Netflix/Hulu?
2. What is your most memorable moment from teaching (good or bad!)?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. What has been the sweetest thing a student has given you/said to you?
5. What is your favorite thing to cook? And yes, we would love the recipe.
6. If you could be any Disney character, who would you choose and why?
7. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
8. What is your Starbucks order?
9. What was your favorite childhood book?
10. Tell us about your best vacation!
11. What if your favorite blog, non teacher related?
Thank you again Erin for nominating me! :)