1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 Fun Facts About Me
1. A fellow teacher introduced me to her brother-in-law and 4 years later we are still dating and very happy!
2. My chihuahua is quite the little chunky monkey and she snorts and impolitely stares.
3. I got my nails done and I got a nude color. It makes my fingers look long.
4. I have short toddler like fingers so I like things that make my fingers long.
5. I snubbed Dave Matthews at my mailbox as he drove by honking.
6. My friends and I collect super gaudy rings and wear them as a competition when we get together. My most recent purchase was a spool of thread ring.
7. My dad was a tour guide at Monticello.
8. Vegas is one of my favorite places to go. I would tell you about it, but it's kind of against code.
9. I make Paula Deen's Lemon Blossoms for pretty much any event that I go to. They are delicious and people go crazy over them. Here is the recipe.
10. I went to the principal's office two times in my school lifetime. Once for flushing a mean boy's sandwich down the toiled and once for setting the principal's hair on fire.
11. I am a total foodie and love watching the Food Network. I watch the Barefoot Contessa every night when I am going to bed. Don't ask, something about that pleasantly plump woman soothes me to slumber.
12. I have eaten breakfast in the dining room in the White House.
Now to Bonnie's questions...
Here are the 12 people who I am tagging! Sorry if you have already been tagged.
1. Stephanie at Teaching in Room 6
3. Janaye at Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
5. Runde's Room
6. Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade
7. Deborah at Multi-Grade Matters
8. Sherrie at Middle School Math Rules!
9. Lisa at mrs. tilmon says...
10. Jordan at Life is Better Messy Anyway
11. Liz at Fast Times of a Middle School Math Teacher
12. Kim at Finding JOY in 6th Grade