Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Honeymoon - San Fran Day 3

Awww, Day 3, almost the end of our San Francisco portion of our trip. This day we went to Alcatraz and it was fascinating! I went picture crazy, just to warn you all.
Have any of you seen the Alcatraz TV show that was on for like a heartbeat and then taken off of the air? Probably not because apparently George and I were the only ones watching it since it was taken off of the air. Anyways, I have always had a fascination with Alcatraz, then when I watched the show I became even more interested. So needless to say, I was pumped about going.
After the tour of the island, we did a bunch of other random touristy things. Don't go to Ghiradelli Square, I did enjoy some hot chocolate, but I was expecting a lot more than just a glorified chocolate shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment