Saturday, January 18, 2014

Honeymoon - Portland Day 7

Our last day of our honeymoon was so bittersweet! We had such a wonderful time; it was so sad to know that it was coming to a close. At the same time though, I was kind of excited to come home and start playing wife with my new husband in our home.

Here came Black Friday! Portland does something pretty cool and does something called Little Boxes. This encourages people to shop in local stores instead of cramming into nationwide stores. This was perfect timing because we were able to find out where all of the local shops were located and also, ummmm, go shopping because it's my favorite. Oh my, I bought so many beautiful hand crafted goodies, it was wondrous.

Here are just a few glimpses of our last day.  I didn't take too many pictures this last day; we were just too busy!


I can't wait to go back again! The best part was spending that one on one time with George after the craziness of our wedding. I love that I can document this on my blog so that I can see and remember the good times any time I want. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment