Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Countdown Begins

It's almost summer!!! 10 more school days are all that stands between me and freedom. Well at least for a week until school starts. I thought I would use these ten days as a blogging celebration and each day blog about a theme of something that has gotten me through my year which, by the way, has definitely been my best year of teaching so far. Who would've thought year seven would be the lucky one?

Day 10:  Caffeine (I mean, let's be honest, that should probably be #1, obviously)
Day 9:    Classroom Management
Day 8:    My adorable students
Day 7:    Remembering our best moments
Day 6:    Breakfast (random, yet essential)
Day 5:    Organization
Day 4:    Giving Gratitude
Day 3:    Routines
Day 2:    Home
Day 1:   Appreciating the little things

Anyone else close to the end of their school year????  How are you celebrating?

No comments:

Post a Comment