Here were my top 5 from my first week of summer!
1. I know I technically already blogged about this, but I am so so so glad that I repainted this desk. It makes the room look so much brighter and happier. I have been meaning to do it forever and finally got it done on Sunday. Happy dance!
2. My vegetable spiralizer came yesterday and I am so excited to use it! Do any of you all have one of these? I would love some good recipes to use if you have any!
3. I had ordered these little cuties a long time ago and they came in this week also (geez, it sounds like I shop a lot). My husband is a big Star Wars fan so this is really the only way that I can sneak in a little embroidery into the house. They are so itty bitty!
4. Tomorrow we are going to Tucson for the day and I am really excited! I have only been once before. There's a few things on my to do list but I don't want to ruin it since I will most likely blog about it sometime next week.
5. Tonight I have a dinner with some friends celebrating one of our own who got an Assistant Principal placement recently. We are so excited for her and there was some stiff competition! We made her the cutest little present and I will share more about it tomorrow, but here's a little sneak peek. :)
I hope you all had a marvelous week and if you aren't out of school yet then hopefully you will be soon! Be sure to link up to Doodle Bugs Teaching to share your top 5 from the week.