Friday, June 21, 2013

My Week - H54F and Five for Friday

Happy Friday!

I love linking up with these linky parties because it makes you think about your week and take photographic evidence, haha! It's like a diary, but way better because let's face it, no one ever remembers to write in a journal past the two week honeymoon stage. Don't forget to link up!



1. Traveled to Austin, TX to visit my parents! I hadn't seen their new house yet since they moved more in town and I am loving their new location. Since they already live in one of the coolest cities, that just adds to its appeal even more!






2. While in Austin, my dad and I went to Alamo Drafthouse. Has anyone ever been there? It's one of my favorite things to do. Watching a movie and eating fabulous food? Nothing's better. It has a wonderful weirdness about it that is just fantastic.





3. Dressing my dog up in clothes makes me laugh a little bit too much. Doesn't everyone take time out of their busy days to set aside for a little dress up session?
 




4. Before I left, G and I went to go see a concert at the Musical Instrument Museum in Scottsdale, AZ. I have never been there and was completely amazed at how beautiful the space was. Not to mention the music was fantastic. We went to go see Sarah Jarosz and it was incredible. Highly recommend it!




5. I finally got to witness this act from my other dog, Milo. I have always been so frustrated when I have seen the dog's bed in the middle of the hallway or the room. This frustration led me to constantly blame my fiance that he must have moved it in these inconvenient places (Why would he do that? I never claimed to be a rational thinker). So without further ado, my wee little furniture mover.


Have a great weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. That little rascal! Aren't dogs the best? Hahahaha! My twenty somethings love Austin for the music scene!

    ReplyDelete