1. Had a delicious meal in my last night in Austin with my parents at Max's Wine Dive. Holy cow deliciousness. We all ordered different stuff so we could try everyone's. I got shrimp and grits with this delicious butter sauce, mmmm heaven!
I've realized I get a little bossy with people I dine with because I never want anyone to get the same thing as me so I can taste as many dishes as possible. Oh you didn't want to share? Apparently not an option when eating with me.
2. Drove home safe and sound! Sad to leave my parents, it always is.
3. My record player finally came and I am completely in <3. My dad generously gave me some of his records from his collection to try it out. Thanks Dad!
4. My veil came in the mail for the wedding! 134 more days to go!
5. I bought a HUGE watermelon the other day and am trying to find different ways to use. I've eaten it plain, in a watermelon feta salad, and in a watermelon basil mojito. Yummy! Don't mind if I do...
Don't forget to link up to share about your week!