Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Made It!

Hey y'all!
Yay for Monday Made It! I have been working on some stuff for school and hopefully one of you all can use it! These were made in mind for other middle school teachers like me who have agenda boards for their students. Since I am teaching science and social studies only (I know, right?! I am pretty much the luckiest teacher for next year), I will have some days of the week dedicated to science and some days dedicated to social studies. Once I get into my room, I will take a picture of the finished vision!
Are you impatient to see? Me too! Here is what it could look like, just you know, ignore the dining room table and pretend it's a sectioned off white board.

WARNING: I was having some technical difficulties, I am not sure if you will be able to notice...

You could do this...
Or this...
Or this...

WARNING: Technical difficulties are over.

Just cut 'em out, laminate those suckers, and stick a magnet on the back. Voila, a nifty agenda board! 

Here's the varieties:

Science Agenda Board Sign


Social Studies Agenda Board Sign

Math Agenda Board Sign

Writing Agenda Board Sign

Reading Agenda Board Sign

I know it's nothing compared to come beautiful masterpieces that I have seen other bloggers create, but hopefully someone can use them! :)

Click {HERE} to download.

Have a wonderful Monday and don't forget to link up Tara's Monday Made It!




7 comments:

  1. These are cute! I'm having a hard time visualizing how they will be used, so I'll be interested to see them in action! :)

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for saving me the time of creating something like this!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! These will be perfect for labeling my buckets. Thanks for sharing & love the blog title :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the freebie! I need to use my agenda board better this year. Maybe these will help!

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete