Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Year of Sundays


I have been getting behind with my Year of Sundays project with the wonderful Chelsea @ 5th Grade Wit and Whimsy! We have both been so busy, but still trucking along with our year long project.  I was worried that I was taking too many plant based/outdoorsy pictures lately, but Chelsea made a good point that when we look back on these pictures they represent what time of the year it is and that is part of the fun! (P.S. Some might think the previous sentence is a run-on sentence, but I prefer to think of it as excited wordiness.)

Remember my picture is always on the left and Chelsea's is always on the right.

March 23rd:


March 30th:


April 6th:



1 comment:

  1. This project has been so much fun and yes I'm blog stalking you right about now. Lol...I've been MIA for a few weeks, which meant I wasn't checking out all of my favorite blogs! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete