Monday, June 9, 2014

Snapshots from the Week


This week I headed to Austin to help out my parents. My sweet mama landed herself in the hospital so I have been trying to assist wherever I can.  I can't even begin to tell you how scary it is to have someone who you love in the hospital, but I am sure everyone reading this knows how that feels.  Life is such a precious gift and I think it takes instances like this to realize how blessed we are.  Since I left from home in kind of a rush, I don't have anything to participate for Monday Made It.  I thought I would share some random snapshots from my week. I do miss my 365 Project that I had started earlier this year. I wish I could start that up again, but that seems a little odd if I am missing a good 60 days haha!  It's a rainy, snuggly day here in Austin. :)





2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these photos!!! Especially the photo of the chairs through the hole in the wood!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! :) The chairs belong to my parents - don't think I was being a creeper!

      Delete