Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Made It - Adorable Bell Work Templates


It's the first Monday Made It for the summer!  I had a little bit of "teacher's block" with this one, but I dug up some old goodies and revamped them.



Whether or not you teach a grade level that has bell work, you can use these cute power point slides as part of your morning message or morning work.  I usually had my students answer two questions at the beginning of the class. They usually reviewed previous information or had them apply the information. Sometimes I would throw in personal reflection questions to support our behavior program, Capturing Kids' Hearts.

All you have to do is download the slides! None of them are PDF so you can easily just insert a text box to adjust them to fit your needs. Here's an example of how I used one.


I hope you are able to use some of these! To download just click the picture. Enjoy!  See a template for these beauties towards the bottom.

Science themed bell work or morning message template
Generic template for morning or switching classes - forms are just anything to turn in but like I said before, change it if it doesn't suit your needs!
Another one you can use for switching classes if needed.
Insert text on the white label.
Love this one - it's definitely my favorite and made for a math classroom. Word to the wise, if you don't have LD Shelly Script font downloaded the cute cursive won't show up. You can download it here.
Bright and cheery!
Here's a template that I photocopied for my students at the beginning of every week. All I would do then was duplicate the slide and add in my new questions and click save at the end so by the end I had a whole quarter of bell works saved up for the following year. Super easy and efficient!  Because I taught two classes but did so three days in a row (science for three days, social studies for three days, repeat) that is why I have the subject line.  I have uploaded it to Google Docs as a Microsoft Word document so you can edit it to suit your needs. :)  Click the picture below to download.


Remember to link up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics to show off your Monday Made It!


2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I know it catches the kids eye right away! Thanks for sharing!

    <a href="http://3rdgradepad.blogspot.com<3rd Grade Pad</a>

    ReplyDelete