Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just a Few Things

Greetings!
I've been hanging out in Washington D.C. here, waiting for my nephew to grace the world with his presence! My sister is a day past her due date and we are all participating in a waiting game.  Tick tock tick tock...

Car seat waiting...
I've loved being here and being able to spend this wonderful time with my sister and her husband. So lucky to be a teacher right now and to be able to have the summers off.  While I've been here staying at my sister's house, I'm loving all of the little personal touches she has put in to her home. I thought I would share some of my favorites. :)

1. Riley - pirate dachshund, my puppy soul mate

2. My Bed - My sister's husband upcycled this old bed frame from his grandmother's house. How cute is it? I'm totally in love with it. I wonder if it will fit in my suitcase...

3. Their Backyard - Being from Phoenix, I'm drooling over this backyard.  Who would've known how much you could miss green grass?


4.  Nursery Love - I adore little sunny nooks. Isn't this one precious? If I were my nephew, I would want to cuddle on up. Maybe once I post this picture, he will want to come play and join us.


5. A Few Special Details - There are a few other small randoms including a cute dachshund print, adorable light fixtures, and sunny light windows with green plants (jealous of her green thumb).




Speaking of my sister, we have decided to start a blog together! It's still super new, but we are having so much fun with it. Check it out and let us know what you think! It's called Two Flew the Nest and you will see that we are fresh from cyber world. I can't wait for you all to see it. <3

Hopefully the next time I see you, we will have some baby pictures to share. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment