Sunday, July 28, 2013

Busy, busy, busy



My summer vacation is almost over!  I've been listening to a lot of Beach Boys in order to rebel against the inevitable and prolong the summer feeling for as long as possible.


Here's a glimpse into some stuff that I have been doing around the house before school starts... I'll post some DIY's later when things aren't so nutso.

 

My sister had a beautiful baby named Jackson on July 16th and he is absolutely perfect in every way. I took way too many pictures of him, it was ridiculous to go through my camera. He's just the sweetest thing and my sister and her husband are wonderful parents. It was so sad to leave!

 These pictures just make my heart gush. Thanks for letting me be a proud Auntie and post a bazillion pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. Heather:
    Beach Boys on VINYL! (Couldn't be any more awesome than that!)
    Jackson is adorable!
    Even your To Do List is cute... Somehow that must make it easier to get stuff done.
    Enjoy the last bit of summer...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete