Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Beer Float?

Sounds weird, I know, but hear me out. If you get a really yummy porter or stout and combine it with vanilla ice cream, it's actually not half bad.


Random Side Note: What is it about a pint of ice cream that has been sitting out for a while that looks so irresistible? Is it the frosty exterior, the anticipation of melty oozy goodness, or what? Anyway, back to the cocktail...

It's pretty simple and I am not really sure why I felt the need to do a picture step my step directions. In fact, I don't think I even need to type anything here. Let's see if it works!


Got it?? Last step, drink! It's yummy! It is definitely an acquired taste, but I think you are woman or man enough. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you shared the beer float! We were at the Pedernales Brewery and the owner suggested their Hefe beer with Banana Ice Cream and cloves. Definitely adding yours to my list now too.

    ReplyDelete