Friday, December 30, 2011

Middle and High School Linky Party

 Secondary Solutions is having a linky party to get all of the middle and high school teachers together. If you are one, head on over and link up so others can stalk look at your page and get some ideas! I have already found a bunch of blogs that I didn't know about before.
I found Smartchickteacher's Blog and saw a great idea on Element Baby Books. I hate it when I find an awesome idea after I have already taught it! *sigh* Save it for next year.  Skedaddle on over and check out the great blogs at the linky party!

6 comments:

  1. I just linked up, too! Hopefully we can find more middle school blogs! I noticed on the link-up that you are linked to math & science.. are those the only two subjects you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining our party! So glad to have you with us...here's to a great 2012!

    -Kristen, Secondary Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss P - I do teach only math and science. At our school, 5th grade is split up so that I teach 2 different homerooms math and science and my co-teacher teaches my homeroom and hers language arts and social studies. It's nice because I don't have to plan as much for my day! Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really are a lack of upper grade blogs out there. I am glad I found yours!

    Your newest follower,
    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can pick it up at Making It As A Middle School Teacher at http://makingitasamiddleschoolteacher.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-1st-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michelle! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete