The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
- copy and paste the award on your blog
- thank the giver and link back to them
- reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
1. Sixth Grade Scene: Sandy is a new blogger who has four followers so we definitely need to show her some love! She has a great freebie about keeping her students up to date on world news and current events which she calls N.O.W. (News of the Week, get it? Get it? Very clever!)
2. My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher: Lindsay has a great blog that I love! There aren't a whole lot of us middle school bloggers out there in cyber space. She has 150 followers so she's getting up there! She is really enthusiastic about teaching and her blog cracks me up!
3. Fantabulous 4th Grade: This blog is super cute and so is her classroom. I love blogs that have classroom pictures up! Note the awesome green blow up chair that she has in her room that I am definitely going to have to get my hands on for my classroom next year. Browse on over and take a look!
4. Classroom Ringmaster: First of all, I love the blog name! I often feel as if I am running a circus, although some days I can't decide if I am the ringmaster or the lion tamer... This blogger just oozes positivity and you can tell she loves her students. I love her post on organizing her classroom using her Classroom Layout Folder. If only I was that organized...
5. Diary of a Fifth Grade Teacher: Last, but certainly not least, is a blog that started a few months ago and is full of great ideas! I just discovered her blog and am her newest follower. I love how she uses Frayer Vocabulary cards in her classroom and she made a super cute fabric banner that I definitely am going to need to find out how she made!
Be sure to check these blogs out, you won't regret it!