Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Woohoo!

WoW! 
My blog has just reached 400 hits!  Hooray!

And to boot I had so many light bulbs go off in my classroom today!  I love it when I teach a lesson and literally I can just see their faces light up in this "Ah, so that's how you do it.." moment of realization. AND after all of our hard work, I finally have the kids at a point where they can help each other on their work.  I always tell the kids, there's 32 of you and 1 of me so you need to help each other out if you see someone at your table struggling with a problem.  And they are doing it!  Finally, without my prompting ~ it's amazing!

Now I am going to drink a glass of wine because I deserve it and hang out with this little sugar pie.   My little chihuahua, she's kind of a big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment