Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mwahahaha

Last night, G and I went to a Halloween party.  I sported my usual costume of being a giant whoopee cushion and G was, well G, but with vision limitations due to his day old laser eye surgery so we will count that as a costume.


I made these cookies for the party.  If I were productive I would make these for my students on Monday, but lazying around in my sweatpants sounds way more appealing today.
All you need is sugar cookie dough, raspberry jam, and slivered almonds.

 Keep the dough cold and roll it into a finger like shapes as fast as you can.  Put the almonds on the tips for nails and use a knife to cut creases for knuckles.  Cook them in a 325 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. 

When they are cool, dip the ends in warmed raspberry jam a couple of times.  And VOILA, bloody severed fingers! Appetizing...


If you want to make these, this is where I got the recipe from ~ Click Here.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment