Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Activity

Halloween is right around the corner and the hyper children are also! I am not even going to pretend that we are going to get anything accomplished on Halloween so I created an alternate activity for us to do. I've been getting all of these candy/costume ads in the paper and so I am putting them to use!  I am going to give each student a budget and have them share the ads to buy Halloween goodies.  Clip art is from Lettering Delights.

Now if only I could figure out something to do for the day after Halloween amidst all of the sugar comas after 24 hours of fructose corn syrup and artificial flavorings.  I was supposed to have a test scheduled for that day, but I am thinking that may be a mistake. Nap time? Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment