Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Few Things - Back to School Version

It's Back to School time!!! Or if you live where I live, it's been Back to School time for a few weeks now, but better late than never, right?  I love a good theme so get ready!

Here are some of my favorite Back to School ideas that I have seen floating around.

These are too perfect. I wish I was more talented in the art of cake decor.

Gift wrapping idea for back to school (or Christmas, or birthdays, or Hanukkah, or Tuesdays...) Mine would not look this cute if I tried it, but I am going to pretend that it would.

Why don't they make this desk in my size???!!! This is from a children's store, The Land of Nod, and I LOVE it!! It even has a cup holder for my wine.


I love everything on here, but I think my favorite is the chalkboard cake. I didn't even know you could do that!!  I don't know how appealing it would be to eat a black cake, but who cares? It's too cute to eat anyway! Plus I am a little partial to this because I used those library cards in the #1 spot for my wedding.


The Teacher Wife is AMAZING!  I love these!!!

Those are just a few of the wonderful things that I have seen.  Happy back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment