Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ponderings


I've been doing some thinking lately.

I'll be 30 years old in a few months, and I still sometimes feel as lost as I was when I was much younger. I am definitely more confident than I used to be, however, I still wonder if I even know myself at all. I feel like my style and likes/dislikes are constantly changing, but are they mine or someone else's? Between Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, reading blogs, I don't even think that I have come up with one original or creative idea in years.  I am feeling a little out of touch with myself and I guess I just need some time to reflect and reconnect. Actually, just writing this made me feel a little better like I am airing my dirty laundry that sometimes I don't know who I am or what I want.  I really didn't quite mean for this post to be this much of a downer, but I guess I just needed it. Cyber universe therapy session closed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment