Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Year of Sundays


It's hard to believe that a month has passed by since Chelsea @ 5th Grade Wit and Whimsy and I have started this project!  I get so excited when Sunday comes around because, well, first off it's a day off of work, but secondly, I get to take a picture that represents my day.

Here's our Sunday diptych from the weekend before last.   Mine is on the left and Chelsea's is on the right.  I love how both of our photos depict a quiet day at home. :)

February 23, 2014
This weekend was rainy and gray in Phoenix and it was also the case in California where Chelsea lives.  Both of our photos just ooze coziness to me! So strange how there are always similarities between our photos even though we never talk about what we are going to photograph ahead of time. It's always a surprise!   I love Chelsea's rain photo on the right - absolutely gorgeous!

March 2nd, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Your stye and sweet posts always bring such a smile to my face! That's why I nominated you for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Check out my post for details. :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what this Sunday will bring! I can't believe a month has flown by, only 11 more to go...lol.
    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete