Sunday, November 13, 2011

Joy Ride through the City

My friend and I took a ride into inner Phoenix on Friday morning and these are the things we saw...

  • A man wearing a tutu. 'Nough said.
  • A man wearing a surgeon's operating garb waiting for the bus. Little scrub cap and everything - I had so many questions to ask him...
  • A man wearing reindeer antlers
  • A broken bank window (I would question the ballerina, the reindeer, and the surgeon if I were the authorities)
  • A pushy lady in Starbucks who insisted on squeezing herself in between two people on the small Starbucks couch. Comfy cozy! No one moved and it was sardine packed for the longest two minutes I have ever witnessed. I love awkward moments, it's my favorite spectator sport.
Have you ever had those moments when you wished someone was with you to witness something obscure? Those "Why is NO ONE here with me?!?!" moments?
I was so grateful to have my friend with me on that special special joy ride.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post so far. Non teachers appreciate information like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I can't get over that starbucks lady!! How awful but funny!!!

    Thanks for the sweet words on my blog...Happy Thanksgiving!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete