Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Appreciation

I try to find time to be thankful for the little things in life. I think appreciation is what keeps people happy and knowing that this is a stressful time for myself and other teachers going back to work, I just don't think there could be a better time to do this!

MUSIC: I love music. I can't play an instrument, I can't sing, but I constantly have music on when I am home. My latest music craze has been The Black Keys. I know, they are not a new band in the least bit, I'm just a little slow on jumping on the band wagon.


BLOODY MARYS: This is considered a vegetable, right? George loves them and I've always been only so so about them. We recently purchased a basil infused vodka and now I am a Bloody Mary believer!

DATE DAYS: Even though you have been with someone for 6 years, doesn't mean you still shouldn't have date days. We love to go to antique stores to search for records. We also ended the night with making vegetable dumplings together. I love spending time with George and appreciate that he makes time for me in our busy, hectic lives. <3


FAMILY:  Nothing compares. :)


What are you appreciative for? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment