Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Got Moolah?


I do something called Moffitt Moolah in my classroom that the students can earn as a positive behavior incentive.  
I’ve got Moffitt Moolah everywhere; I find it in the laundry, it’s in the bathroom, under the dining room table…  It has literally taken over my life.  Last week, our staff at school decided to have a potluck on our early release day.  I had to go to the grocery store to buy some grub for my dish and what did I grab out of my purse to try to pay for the bounty?? Moffitt Moolah! The cashier just looked at me, completely dead pan and said “Ma’am, we don’t accept fake money here.”  She wasn’t too amused or interested in my explanation so I skedaddled out of there.  Oh the joys of teaching! 
Click the picture for a freebie classroom moolah for you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment