1. Student Valentine's - I just loved these! The kids thought they were so tasty too which surprised me since I wasn't sure how vanilla cupcake popcorn was going to go over.
2. Birthday Board Revisited - We have all seen this idea floating around Pinterest. This was my take on a grade level board for classes that switch. I still love this even though it has been in our hallway for months; it makes me smile as a hustle past it towards the bathroom or xerox machine!
3. Cheapest Wedding Bouquets Ever - Thrify goodness in the form of grocery store flowers. <3
4. DIY Cacti Centerpieces - These are a little painful to plant, but oh so adorable. Mine are still alive and my wedding was almost 4 months ago. The trick is to never water them, EVER. Click the link to find out more in case you missed it the first time around!
5. A Year of Sundays Sneak Peek - My collaboration project with Chelsea from 5th Grade Wit and Whimsy. There's more where that came from; like a whole year's worth! Get ready!